Thorogood 814-3800 1957 Series – Waterproof – 8″ Briar Pitstop Moc Toe
As low as $254.99
1957 Series – Waterproof – 8″ Briar Pitstop Moc Toe - Maxwear Wedge™
Enjoy the classic, hard-working style of mid-century America in the re-issued Thorogood 1957 Series Briar Pitstop Waterproof Boots. Rich Briar Pitstop leather in these Built in the USA boots are a smart look with your work uniform or your favorite weekend clothes. Sturdy Goodyear Storm Welt construction means worry-free wear for years and easy re-soling over the lifetime you’ll own these boots. The MaxWear wedge outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces like mud and grass. A soft lining and waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet dry, while the removable, memory foam footbed molds to your foot for maximum comfort. Classic styling for the modern man who appreciates quality workmanship.
- ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved
- Briar Pitstop Leather Upper
- X-Stream Waterproof Membrane
- Removable Memory Foam Footbed
- Thorogood® Exclusive Single-Density Slip-Resistant Polyurethane MaxWear Wedge Outsole
- Polyurethane Slip Resistant MAXwear Outsole with 90° Heel
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Made In The U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review