Thorogood 834-6371 Firedevil – Men’s 10″ Wildland Fire Boot - Made In USA
834-6371 10" Wildland Fire Boot
Firedevil 10" Wildland Fire Boot
Fighting unpredictable wildland fires requires a boot for all conditions. The black oil-tanned flame- and cut-resistant heavy logger leather on these Made in the USA boots are 30% thicker than previous models. Add to that the Goodyear storm welt construction, and you have quality, – no matter how many times you wear them on the front lines of a fire. The ergonomic fit of these wildland NFPA boots hugs your feet from the inside, while the Vibram® outsole grips the ground below. Tough Kevlar® filament thread resist fire, cuts, abrasions, and chemicals. The removable moisture-wicking insole footbed prevents foot fatigue until you’ve saved Mother Nature. Fire-Resistant.
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil Tanned Logger Leather, FLAME and Cut-Resisting
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Dri-Lex® Tongue, Comfort Weave Vamp
- Insole: Removable Felt Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber and Leather
- Shank: Composite Shank for Totally NON-HEAT Conductive Construction
- Outsole: Thorogood’s Vibram® FIRE & Ice sole
- Special Features: Kevlar® Thread and Lace. Tip Stitching for Extra Secure Sole Attachment. Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition. UL Certified. Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
We are working on getting a size chart for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.