Thorogood 804-6373 Men’s 14” Leather Structural Bunker Boot
804-6373 14" Structural Bunker Boot
14" Leather Structural Bunker Boot
Step up to danger with confidence in these Made in the USA leather structural bunker boots with a roomier, more comfortable oblique toe. The StedAir® PTFE waterproof, breathable membrane keeps dangerous fluids out when you wade into hazardous situations. Our exclusive Vibram® Fire & Ice All-Terrain Sole with chiseled edge lugs provides exceptional traction on any surface. It stands up to the heat and will help keep a steady foot when fighting winter fires and the water turns to ice. The Aztec lining wicks away moisture, while the removable contoured cushion insole maintains comfort no matter how long you’re on your feet. A steel triple-rib ladder shank and Lenzi L-Protection® puncture-resistant insole provide a barrier between your feet and whatever you have to walk over or climb to put out the fire. These NFPA boots are built to work as hard as you do, for as long as you do.
- Upper: Black Boulder WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather with Scuff-Resisting Vibram® Rubber Toe and Heel Bumper
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave / Stedair® WATERPROOF Barrier, Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Insert on Flexible Double Rubber
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram® FIRE & Ice Sole with Chiseled Edge Lugs
- Special Features: Meets the requirements of NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting, Current Edition, NFPA 1500, Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program, and ASTM M 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH rating. Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195-M92 Electric Shock Resistance. Flexible Non-metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material, Built In Shin Guard, Black Combat Superknit and 4 Oz. Thermal Barrier, Oblique Steel Toe, Made In USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
We are working on getting a size chart for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.